Thank You

Monday, April 12, 2010
at some point you need to move towards what you want. you can't just sit on the side of the road or forever your dreams will haunt. you have to walk until your feet bleed. you have to fall real hard and learn to succeed. i love this winding road of aviation and i have been traveling. it keeps meaning more to me with every mile unraveling. with every hours i give. with every flights i relive. with every numbers that I write. with every friendship i ignite. it all means that much more to me when i see how far i've gone. not in aviation, but in my current 21.5 years of life, and some more remaining in god's hands. cause even when my feet were blistered and bloodied, i know i can still walk on.

DSC01808
DSC01800
DSC01805
DSC01798

No comments:

Post a Comment