Yes, I Still Exist

Monday, September 20, 2010
ok. how do i start.. i think nowadays it's kinda frequent for me to apologize before i begin a blog post. so i think im gonna do that again. im sorry for not updating this page of mine regularly. back then during early days of my blog, back in 07 that is, i feel like i can have all the time and i can put on anything that goes though my mind. but time doesn't feel like that anymore. it's not spacious as before. the four walls are cramping in. its safe to say that im getting slower in gathering up ideas for my blog.

the last post was regarding the guided tour at the ATCC. its pretty timid to be called a post actually. bear in mind that it only consist few strings of letters and just 2 photos. yes i am that slow nowadays. even with all the mobile sophisticated technology and stuff, of which enables people to easily refresh their facebook status or twitter on the go, i still find it lazy at times. even at times where i dont feel lazy in updating it, it'll for sure consists of something stupid. hands down.

so life for me at the moment is pretty fast. maybe about 1.5 times faster than previous daily experience. the company that i work with is expanding. a good sign. talk about working and business, i'm certainly very very new when in comes to it. i barely understand what tax means, and what are those minus symbols doing on my payslip? i know nothing. hows that for a take on ignorance? on top of that, in the place that i work, from my own personal opinion, i think it's kinda hard for me to find a good friend. i do have colleagues, but its just the natural instincts that gave me a certain level of boundaries, limiting the interaction that i can throw in between me and them. maybe it's because my workmate keeps changing everyday that i barely have a notion to urge me to get to know that person extensively. and i mean up to a point where i can keep their phone numbers under the "friends" group in my contacts.

and yeah, before i forget, ramadan and raya had passed and i hope everyone that celebrate it, really had a blastful holiday with their friends and family. i'll try my best to keep up the pace with updating stuff in this site, but until the next post, sayonara from me. live fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, know that u are busy busy busy, but hope u will be able to post more pics pertaining to aviation, airports and etc. I am still following up on your blog bro. Kael.

Post a Comment