Just Arrived

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
im in kota kinabalu at the moment. just arrived for a short stop before hitting the skies (...in a good way) again tomorrow morning. im really at my worst right now because my body is still trying to re-configure its natural clock to make me living and sleeping like a normal person again. it took me almost an hour and a half to fall asleep last night at 11. the flight today was nice. clear skies wonderful weather, and everything seemed to fall into place quite well. im really looking forward for tomorrow's flight and i'll keep you all updated if i have time. for now i need to rest. yes i don't shower. it's me going green... literally.
IMG_0530

5 comments:

Ikr@m Sulaiman said...

keep up good work bro :-)

jaZmi said...

Thanks very much bro =)

Anonymous said...

KK is a good place to chill.

jaZmi said...

yerp..u got that right =) it is a nice place to chill

janosik said...

HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo. com

Post a Comment